» Dubai » Dubai » Dubai
3 reviews (4.33)
Price varies by group sizeLowest Price Guarantee
Pricing Info: Per Person
Departs: Dubai, Dubai
Ticket Type: Mobile or paper ticket accepted
Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world and it is one of the top attractions to visit in Dubai. Your visit to Dubai is incomplete unless you visit Burj Khalifa. At over 828 metres (2,716.5 feet) and more than 160 stories, Burj Khalifa holds the following records: "Tallest building in the World", "Tallest free-standing structure in the World", and "Highest number of stories in the World".
• Get Access to levels124 and 125 of Burj Khalifa.
• Chance to see the world’s tallest building up-close.
• Watch a multimedia presentation which enlightens you on both Dubai’s humble past and the diverse phases of Burj Khalifa’s construction.
• Get transported to the observation deck in less than a minute on a rapid fast elevator ride.
• Enjoy the most astonishing views over the Dubai cityscape, ocean, desert and beyond from its outdoor terrace or floor-to-ceiling clear glasses.
• Use the cutting-edge telescopes for closer views of Dubai’s major landmarks.
All Fees and Taxes
Be thrilled by the world’s fastest double-deck elevators, cruising at 10 m/s.
Entry to levels 124 and 125 of Burj Khalifa.
Level 125 offers a spacious deck decorated for stunning 360-degree views.
Set off on a virtual reality experience to the pinnacle of Burj Khalifa.
Take a closer look at the world below through high-powered, telescopes.
All sales are final. No refund is available for cancellations.
2 hours • Admission Ticket Included
• Admission Ticket Included
© Copyright 1995 - 2023 Dubai Travel Guide